Monday, May 10, 2010

Cold in Ottawa

I had originally planned to update quite a bit, but unfortunately because I have been so crazy busy with getting my internship started and just having too much fun hanging with the people in my internship group I can't promise that anymore. So now what I will do, is promise that I'm going to update at least over the weekends and fill everything in that happened during the week.

Although, I would like to say, that the first night I got in Ottawa, I was hanging with some people from my internship group and as we were walking to a pub, it started snowing. In May. I couldn't believe it. Not to mention I didn't bring any winter clothes with me because I was expecting summer weather, but still. That was mother nature's like last eff you before summer really kicks in. Hopefully from here on out we have nothing but good weather.

So I'm off to bed. It has been a very tiring past few days but soooo much fun. I'll updated again at least by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment